Return to Main Equipment Page
Back to Generators Index Page
|Watchdog 15 KW Genset Boxed (Pic1)
||Watchdog 15 KW Genset Unboxed, Front View (Pic2)
||Watchdog 15 KW Genset Unboxed, Back View (Pic3)
||Watchdog 15 KW Genset Unboxed, Side View (Pic4)|
|(Sold Out) Watchdog 15 KW Genset Auto Transfer Switch
||Watchdog 15 KW Genset with Top Lid Opened (Pic6)
||Watchdog 15 KW Genset with Top Lid Opened (Pic7)
||Watchdog 15 KW Genset with Top Lid Opened (Pic8)|
|Watchdog 15 KW Genset Controls (Pic9)
||Watchdog 15 KW Gensets in Warehouse (Pic10)
||Features (Pic11)||Features (Pic12)|
Qty 200: Watchdog Air-Cooled Gas Engine Standby Generator Sets by Generac Power Systems, Inc.
Watchdog Model 05383, Gray without Automatic Transfer Switch.
Generator: Continuous Standby Power Rating: 15 KW 60 Hz LP, 13 KW 60 Hz Natural Gas, Rated Voltage: 120/240, Main Line Circuit Breaker: 65 Amp. Engine: Generac OHVI V-Twin Engine, 2 Cylinder, 30 HP (992 CC), 3,600 RPM. Dimensions: 48"L x 24"W x 28-1/4"H. Sound Output in dB(A) at 23 ft. with generator operating at full load: 71.5 dBA. Fuel Consumption: NG (Full Load) 220 cu.ft/hr, (1/2 Load) 156 cu.ft/hr, LP (Full Load) 2.40 gallons/hr, (1/2 Load) 1.58 GPH, Weight: 487 lbs.
Click for complete Specifications: WatchDog 15 KW Gas Genset
Why Should You Own a Standby Generator?
Imagine being without power. All the essentials you rely on are suddenly gone. No lights, no heat, no air conditioning. No sump pump to keep your basement dry. The food in your refrigerator spoils. But it doesnt have to be that way.
With a WatchDog Standby Generator, your power will return
within seconds of an outage, keeping your home and your family safe and secure.
Because its fully automatic, your WatchDog Standby Generator will produce
electricity as soon as it senses a power outage - 24 hours a day, 365 days
a year, even if youre away. Unlike a portable generator, there are no
switches to flip, extension cords to plug in or gas tanks to fill. WatchDog
Automatic Standby Generators are connected to your regular natural gas or
propane service, providing you with continued power during an outage of any
Here is how they work.
Watchdog Standby Generators are completely automatic, helping to ensure that you remain safe from the negative and potentially harmful effects of power loss.
1. The Watchdog system automatically and continuously monitors incoming power coming into your house.
2. When utility power is interrupted, the control system in the generator automatically senses the loss of power and signals the generator to start.
3. The automatic transfer switch (not included) safely closes off the utility line and simultaneously opens a new power line from the generator.
4. Your Watchdog generator supplies electricity to the critical circuits you previously chose to back up.
5. When utility line voltage returns, the system transfers the electrical load back to the utility line. The generator continues to run for an engine cool-down period of several minutes and the entire system stands ready for the next power outage.
To ensure the system is always ready when you need it, your
generator will run a 10-12 minute self-test cycle every week.
SML RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL
FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT