Return to Main Equipment Page
Back to Food Equipment Index Page
|Lyco Continuous Pouch Cooler (Pic1)
||Lyco Continuous Pouch Cooler (Pic2)
||Lyco Continuous Pouch Cooler (Pic3)
||Lyco Continuous Pouch Cooler (Pic4)|
|Lyco Continuous Pouch Cooler (Pic5)
||Lyco 24" x 12' Conveyor (Pic6)
||Lyco 24" x 12' Conveyor (Pic7)|
Qty 1: Lyco Continuous Pouch Cooler with Discharge Conveyor.
Continuous product flow configuration with 6' diameter x 24' long cooling
reel with removable 3/8" perforated screen. 24" diameter open throat
infeed. Complete with two way flip top cover with lift cylinders, and air
logic control panel. Specifically engineered by Lyco as bag / pouch cooler.
Includes LYCO discharge/receiving/dewatering/elevating Conveyor, 24" wide x 12' long, with air knife configured for left angle discharge from cooler.
All stainless steel construction, USDA listed model, in stock in New (Unused Condition). Ready to load on your truck.
* The best pouch cooler in the world.
* The only rotary pouch cooler available.
* 2 in 1 Pasteurizes and cools in one unit.
* Over 30% reduction in cooling time vs conventional belts.
* Up to 15 degrees cooler than conventional belt units.
* Uniform cooling through and between pouches.
* High capacity throughput in less floor space.
* Gentle stirring with first in first out handling.
How it works:
Product is fed onto the machine by a belt conveyor.
Product is augered through the cylinder.
As the product moves through the cylinder, the pouches are totally submersed in water, gently stirred and massaged.
Product is gently deposited upon a belt conveyor or discharge.
Smaller pouches discharge out a chute.
SML RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL
FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT